D E N D A N S E N D E K R O P P E N / T H E D A N C I N G B O D Y
2018 - Tromsø
Format: Dance performance
Premiere: Tromsø 2018
Choreography and project idea: Mari Bø
Dance and choreography: Åsne Storli, Sarjo Sankareh, Bao Andre Nguyen and Hanna Fause
Photo: Jamie M.Bivard and Matilde Torsøe
Den Dansende Kroppen was made specifically for humans in the ages 3-6 years. It explored the body, what it can look like, how it moves and how it interacts with other bodies. With Den Dansende Kroppen I wanted to explore different bodies being together in various ways.
- 2018 Norsk Kulturråd – Bestllingsverk musikk
- 2018 Fond for Utøvende Kunstnere
- 2017 Tvibitstigen
Support for pre-project:
- 2015 Norsk Kulturråd - Fri Scenekunst Dans
- 2015 Spenn.no
- 2015 DansiT Co-production of "The Dancing Wall"
- 2018 Tromsø bibliotek og byarkiv